Have you been struggling to find success with transitioning to an Inbound Marketing strategy? To understand the underlying reason some websites fail to attract and convert new visitors requires answers to several basic questions. Advancements to the HubSpot Content Optimization System (previous versions known as the Content Management System) this past year have allowed customers to generate thousands of new visitors and leads. Customers have raved about HubSpot’s analytics which truly help a marketer turn prospects into customers.
Inbound Marketing flips the traditional process of advertising upside down. The consumer chooses when they wish to learn more about a product or service when they need it – which is typically not during their favorite TV show or while driving to work on the radio. Consumers can search and make buying decisions for most products and services before speaking with a sales professional. Failure to attract and convert new visitors requires answers to several basic questions. Advancements to the Hub Spot Content Optimization System (previous versions known as the Content Management System) over the years have allowed customers to generate thousands of new visitors and leads. Customers have raved about HubSpot’s analytics which truly help a marketer turn prospects into customers. Consumers can search and make buying decisions for most products and services before speaking with a sales professional.
If your consumers are searching for your product right now, what do you think they’re finding? Are they seeing your solutions and benefits pages or skipping straight to pricing? If they are searching on their mobile device do they see different mobile search results?
Real-time Lead Nurture
If you haven’t been using real-time lead alerts from HubSpot you’re really missing out! This technology allows a marketer or sales person the ability to see when a prospect is interacting with an email they’ve sent or visiting one of your website pages or landing pages (in real-time). In fact, if timed correctly, can be used as a sales resource that can help reach new customers. With proper training and approach, the alerts can open new doors to offer a reason for your sales person to pick up the phone and call the prospect, as in: “Hi Sally, I know you have been considering our product/service for some time now – I wanted to reach out and offer help answering any questions you might have.” Used wisely, this new sales tool can absolutely help your sales team engage with quality leads and close new business.
Successful businesses use a marketing plan. Most likely it has been written and posted on your company’s walls. But does it include a plan for aligning content to context? In today’s evolving world of digital devices and screens, aligning the right content to the visitor is crucial. For example, HubSpot allows your website to show different content modules and calls-to-action based on knowledge of you as a visitor or prospect in the sales process. How important will serving the relevant content to new and returning visitors be for your business this year? My guess is very important.
To get started utilizing resources and tools to best help attract more visitors and convert more prospects in business leads, please see the top list below and keep checking our Blog as we continue to address the top 12 Tactics for Creating Inbound Marketing Success:
- Digital Marketing Planning- Keyphrase planning and research. Use highly searched words.
- Strategic Blogging planning- Weekly goals with the intention to write more specific content.
- Social Media Marketing- Learn where your buyers are spending their time within Social Media.
- Marketing Plan Template- Design a template, shared and open between Sales & Marketing to contribute.
- Content Marketing- Create internal process of team members set big goals of (20) blogs a month.
- Online Marketing- Very broad term to use measure your results & receive a significant ROI.
- Digital Advertising Techniques- Research local, Mobile, Social Media.
- Marketing Ideas- Constantly work with companies like HubSpot to learn what sort of content you should create to attract buyers to your site.
- Brand Marketing- Consistency throughout all Social Media for site recognition.
- Web Marketing- Look at your website as a lead generating Sales Rep.
- Strategic Marketing- Ask your buyers questions to clarify their problems and develop a solution.
- Marketing Tools- Connection Model Loves HubSpot, SchemaApp and SimilarWeb.
If you're looking to jumpstart your business' digital marketing plan, contact us today to help you create a comprehensive digital marketing strategy to build your brand, reach new customers, and increase your ROI. We are here to help!
Written By: David Carpenter