What is Inbound Marketing?
Inbound Marketing is the name for a process of driving revenue growth by acquiring a steady stream of qualified leads who convert into profitable customers by:
1. Driving Free Traffic
Increasing the visibility and “search-ability” of your website to drive increased organic website traffic through:
- Search Engine Optimization (SEO) - On-Page and Off-Page SEO, Local, National and Global
- Organic Link Building - the currency of the web
- Search Engine Optimized News Releases (SEO-NR) - powerful for link-building and driving awareness
- Blogging - Business Blogging is essential for every business online
- Social Media Growth, Engagement & Optimization (SMGEO) - Social Media Marketing can be the greatest source of organic links, creating community, educating and creating awareness
2. Driving Profitable Paid Search and Social
Dramatically improve the results you’re getting from Google AdWords and other networks with a PPC Audit or a Paid Social Pilot – created with a sharp eye on ROI to take advantage of opportunities identified.
3. Lead Generation Effectiveness
We help clients build out the middle of the sales & marketing funnel by creating and testing sales-stage-appropriate content, high performing landing pages, compelling offers, and a proven testing methodology that can help optimize conversion rates from visitors to leads.
4. Landing Page Optimization
We work on improving the match between paid media sources and the resulting landing pages with a process that uses testing and best practices implementation.
5. Marketing Automation, LifeCycle Marketing
Using powerful new tools in our software platform we’ll be able to help you increase return visits, relevancy and ultimately drive more conversions to quote requests by focusing on site user behavior and triggering appropriate messaging through LifeCycle Marketing.
6. Online Video
We help clients create more engaging web experiences through online video, and help them get their videos watched, rated and shared to increase visibility and dramatically increase average time on site.
7. Continual Improvement Process
We help clients create an ongoing Inbound Marketing program complete with regular blogging, link building, social media growth, engagement and optimization, SEO-News Releases and guidance on online marketing strategy and program development/execution that is manageable, measurable, proves profitable and is sustainable over the long-term.